Iostream Iostream

The loop is great, I love how lively it sounds. So I put it in my college project game on Scratch.
Check it out if you like, nothing fancy, credit is given for the music.

ParagonX9 - Infinity ParagonX9 - Infinity

did it again

you and a few others are about the only ones i have found worth downloading to my ears. its just my tastes, but considering that i'm not very picky. it just points out how few good artists are on here. myself only adding things just to have some material up.

Devotion - Sunshine Canyon Devotion - Sunshine Canyon

not really my taste

where this song does show promise for showing up in a weird or quirky japanese anime style game of some sort. it doesn't seem to be more than an extended loop thats been played with to make it a few minutes long.

it is easy on the ears and not so boring that it puts me to sleep, but other than that i just get tired of listening to it after a while.

DevotionTrance responds:

Cool, don't comment on the pristine / professional mastering quality at all then. Thanks. I love you too <3 Keep up the softcore zerobombing bro <3

Asher Roth acapella remix Asher Roth acapella remix

i just had to

first of all, the word acapella means to sing without music. just like when american idol contestants try get on the show to the next round.

second, i can't really hear the lyrics because of the music.

and third, what lyrics i hear. I'm just not feeling it, but thats just me.

Kim - Death Fragment Kim - Death Fragment

awsome

Truely awsome work. I can definately picture this as THE Final Boss fight music to just about any RPG. nice, smooth, not over powering, and sounds truely epic.

Thanks. I appreciate it!

Kim - Experiment #1 Kim - Experiment #1

it is just an experiment

sounds nice, the guitar shimmers at a couple points that makes it harsh on the ears, but rather nicely done. not sure what this based off if anything, but the first minute was nice. might chop it there for a boss fight loop. not sure.

Kimken responds:

Yeah the guitar may be harch on your ears. This is my second guitar recording and i don't think i did any EQ work on this one! Also i don't know if you understand but, when i tuned my guitar JUST RIGHT it made it sound false when i played on the higher notes. It was a problem in the guitar.

This is a song i first started as a MIDI file a long time ago and it sounds much better as a MIDI in my opinion. Hmhm but check out our other (and newer) stuff and i'm sure you'll find better quality in them :)

Well higher quality songs are coming up!

-Kim

Psychedelica - Panic Pt.2 Psychedelica - Panic Pt.2

Heres some honesty

1.) When rating something don't bash it because it used presets.
2.) If you know what "presets" these people are talking about then you've probably used them too.
3.) sometimes going back to the simple basics is better than trying to out do everyone with overly complicated riffs and beat sets.

4.) Its good music if there is presets or not.
5.) the solo piano part totally clashed and didn't fit. but the rest gets a 9 for me.

Tilkanuts responds:

I agree wholeheartedly on everything you just said man. Even the piano solo part.
I hear a lot of music here on newgrounds by popular artists, and it seems like they DO overcomplicate their music a little too much.... a lot of times to the point where its not really enjoyable. Sure you put in a cool sounding effect, and you mastered everything.........but that doesn't mean its enjoyable.

Thanks for the review :)

Kim - Peaceful Village Kim - Peaceful Village

truely wonderful

I have only listened to a fraction of your collection now, but just from what i have gotten you have earned yourself a spot on my very VERY picky list of favorite artists. I may just have to make a VX game souly based around the audio work you have produced. very nicely done.

Kimken responds:

Wow. i am honored :O thank you very much

Kim - Chill Kim - Chill

relaxing

I'm so going to try and find a spot for this in a game somewhere. I don't know where, but damn it! I'll find a spot.

Kim - 42 Deep Thoughts Kim - 42 Deep Thoughts

Wow

Truely thought inspiring. I think i might wind up listening to this or even putting in some of my RPG Maker VX games.

smooth, mellow, thought provoking, emotionally compelling, and loops well.